Spur Line Common. Pre-Construction in Waterloo
- Project Name: Spur Line Common
- Builders: Reids Heritage Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Launch Date: 2020-06-06
- Address: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Waterloo
- Main Intersection: Roger & Moore St,
- Property Type: Mid Rise
- Number Of Units: 270
- 103 Roger St Waterloo ON N2J 1A4: Spur Line Common will be located in the heart of Waterloo near many landmarks in this city. This development will be just 10 minutes away from the University of Waterloo and 7 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, making this complex a great place for student tenants.
Families will also find that there are many local schools nearby this development, some of these schools include Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate, Westmount Public School, MacGregor Public School, Saint Teresa Catholic School and Waterloo Collegiate Institute. Additionally, Grand River Hospital is just 6 minutes away, making this development a great place for medical practitioners and staff to reside.
Waterloo has a growing tech industry that is expected to bring in over 100,000 new jobs by 2041, that’s a 33% increase.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
This new pre-construction project by Reid's Heritage Homes is located at 103 Roger St. just minutes from the University of Waterloo and Google’s newest office expansion It will consist of two mid-rise condominiums and a set of townhomes.
This development will be located at 103-121 Roger Street in Waterloo.
REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION
Platinum Access & Pricing
Incentives & Promotions
FREE Assignment Clause
Caps on Development Charges & Levies
There are currently many big corporations and companies that reside in Waterloo including BlackBerry, Sun Life Financial, CTV Kitchener, Manulife Financial, Rogers Communications and Maple Leaf Consumer Foods.
The tech sector has many international companies residing here and this industry is only expected to grow bringing in thousands of new jobs and residents in the future.
Sign Up Today for Platinum Insider Access Early registration is the key to maximizing the return on your preconstruction home investment. Prices often go up by the time developers offer general sales, with quick-acting buyers frequently securing the most desirable units well in advance of the public opening.